Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2023

November Poem

 


You, my Love, are a November poem
Blown in on an exhilarating breeze
My heart's eddy.… spiralling fire-hued leaves
Intoxicated…. you're my opium
Left aching, craving... needing... only you!

But where are you now.. has heart's season
changed?
Tribulation's thunderstorms.. our dreams drained?
Please tell me.. does our love now dissipate?
Was to dare love, hope... deluded, deranged?
Uttered words of "us"... now all that remains?

From fabric of stars... I'd spell out your name
In patchworked nebulas... my love proclaim!
A forever love... throughout time and space
'neath night's blanket, you'd never feel alone
My scribed constellation would keep you warm

For you are imbrued... deep within my bones
Your voice, soul's essence... makes hurt's pain atone
Please don't leave love out... to perish in cold!
When we could have peace... build very own home
Far from December's relentless... snowstorms

So if you want me, my Love... send words on wind
Quell cruel Winter's... creeping doubts of intent
Raise leaves, make Phoenix heart... cyclone again
Make our love's fate, at last breath... not repent
Before our life's clock hands... are all but spent!

© 2022 ~ Violet Moon Poetry both Poem and Narration
Art made with photoleap AI






No comments:

Post a Comment