Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Love’s Frequency


This life, 

an origami poem…

has never felt so heavy 

Its paper, 

the weight of an archaic forest,

laden… 

with celestial numbers;

spiralling…

in coded sequences

of renewal   

Its roots

serpentine deeply, 

burrow…

into my chest

Letting… 

ethereal light in,

which

filters out

darkling’s duality; 

as my body expels… 

hot, 

stale, 

pressured air 

A Shakuhachi’s 

sweet relief, 

weeps gently…

prays

for my soul’s       

memories…

take to the sky,

like tiny butterflies 

Their photographic wings

blister…

under an iridescent, 

fish-scaled moon;  

within the incessant

rippling…

Koi pool, of time

Bright paper lanterns 

flicker… 

with each 

self-promise made 

here and now;

I vow, 

no more…

to be blocked 

from the light of the sun

My aura… 

no longer

will I allow

to be smothered

by others’ negativity; 

as I now feel, 

in my annual rings,

an intrinsic

strengthening…

by attentive ancestors

Strong bloodline’s rope

in the great

tug of war,

bound umbilical cords,

their love’s scaffold…

enabling me to stand tall,

once again! 

No shadowed being

is indeed,

needed….

or necessary,

as I am whole!

Metamorphosing into 

an infinite galaxy, 

a universe 

of unwavering love... 

still ripe and ready

to unfold

A boundless, 

fibonacci masterpiece, 

designed only…

to be me!

Yes…

my outer 

Kintsugi bark, 

it maybe scarred

but my golden ratio’s sap, 

has never flowed

so sweet   

Birds and bees,

in symbiosis,

busily drink 

from my breath of nectar   

Drunk on sakura dreams 

and ikigai’s 

endless possibilities; 

too much perhaps

for stagnant, 

shallow

cupped hands… 

but I 

was never not enough!

Just beyond

their present vantage point…

of perception’s

possession’s

gilded cage 

For my arms’ great canopy, 

of empathy 

will always 

treasure and protect…

the ones that I love  

I am 

bold, 

brave…

beautiful! 

A never-ending well

of lucent love; 

a hanami’s 

ethereal fountainhead, 

fed from the divine’s…

source of grace 

Fleeting and ephemeral…

a haiku’s spiritual,

impermanent, 

captured scene 

Spun,

from twilight’s

fluid

tinctures; 

a poetic 

quantum metaphor… 

of love’s frequency itself!    


© 2023 - Violet Moon Poetry - Debbie Razey

 designed on videoleap with AI








No comments:

Post a Comment