Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2019

Reflection


Hope lies here in this my heart; I lay before you.
You can’t see but it’s here; I promise to show you 
Take my hand, don’t be afraid; please, I implore you 
Here I’ll stand; I’ll never leave; l’ll
not ignore you 

For you, my dear, fill me up with inspiration 
Quell your fears, to help others in desperation 
Reaching out without a moment’s hesitation 
Seeking out with such empathy, dedication 

Let me hold up a mirror to your affection 
Then you’ll feel the love you give without exception  
I’ll unfold, gently smooth away all your tensions 
Help you heal; feel again love and exultation 

Your sacrifice; I’ll repay with loves reflection
With my heart; I’ll keep yours safe with love’s protection 

© Debbie Razey 2019 - Violet Moon Poetry.


No comments:

Post a Comment