Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2019

Please...


Please don't reach out to me again
For I am dead and veiled in pain 
No more am I... nothing remains
Blood tears I’ve rained; blood tears I’ve rained

Yet still, I’m naked in your eyes 
Crave only flesh; my soul’s disguise 
You will not probe where my heart lies 
Cruel lust seeks high; cruel lust seeks high.

I dare not turn and glance at you 
As blushed my face with thoughts of you 
For I want more; a love made true 
You don't... I do; you don't... I do.

You'll tell me what I want to hear 
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear
Rip old wounds open... brand and sear
I taste my fear; I taste my fear.

For you will not be satisfied 
Until you’re deep between my thighs 
Carving new scars upon insides 
Sharp knife-edged lies; sharp knife-edged lies.

With heart ripped out; now at your feet 
I beg you please... this time retreat 
My bones picked clean won’t quench your greed
Yet still, you feed; yet still, you feed.

Sever each fibre of my heart 
My slow dissection is your art 
Flay soul from body; tear apart
Words... arsenic darts; words... arsenic darts.

From this charred corpse, I’ll breathe again
Feel days cast black and writhe insane
From torturing me you'll not refrain 
You need... my pain; you need... my pain.

©  Debbie Razey 2019 - Violet Moon Poetry.



No comments:

Post a Comment