Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 July 2023

Ache

 

Spinning alone with old jaded vinyls  

Warm sun kissed floorboards... beneath bare feet 

Bleeding out lyrics life-blood of my soul

Here in my attic room... get high on beat 


Amidst Sandalwood plumes... arms serpentine 

Rich, black mocha-velvet... courses through veins 

Catch for a minute wide-eyed emerald smile 

Full-length gilt mirror... bewitched by dream-gaze


Your scent on my hair... touch lingers, vibrates

Electric prints tingle... you haunt my skin 

I caress grazed lips... remember your taste

Crumpled sheets echo... whisper love’s sins


Wishing you‘d come back... come twirl me around 

Eye to eye, slow dance... our bodies entwined 

Needing you now... on our love’s hallowed ground 

Ache for you endlessly... tattooed on mind


© Debbie Razev 2023 - Violet Moon Poetry




No comments:

Post a Comment