Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 November 2019

Butterfly


Zipped away from the world's harsh realities, is where I choose to be
Cushioned by love and belief; daydreams, hope and love of the ethereal  
Basking in art, music, nature and of course, star-spun poetry

It's kinder here; I'm protected, gently cradled deep within my mind
In the silken, gossamer chamber I allow my hope and dreams to frequent
Somewhere that only a kindred, like-minded soul, could..,ever find 

Here is where my dreams are cocooned in safety; lie in a crystallised form
As I’m too delicate for the spinning air of hatred, harsh words and harmful deeds
Here I'm hidden from life's cruel whirlwind's; from the eye of its tempestuous storm 

I reside here, alone, often: biding my time, drinking in the nectar of imagination
Watching images dance, my senses swirl and feeding my soul serenading melodies 
Healing; opening, purifying my mind; beginning my gold-fused, Kintsugi, transformation   

Perceiving through pure-of-heart, untainted filters; teaching myself to, once again, see 
Getting stronger each day; a new sense of self worth... acceptance and understanding 
Allowing myself love, patience and recuperation; allowing myself just... to be 
Knowing one day soon I'll emerge wiser, reborn, radiant and unencumbered
Spreading my strong, lovelaced wings so I can, at last, love myself and soar... free! 

© Debbie Razey 2019 - Violet Moon Poetry.




No comments:

Post a Comment