Total Pageviews

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Lunar Lucent Goddess

Lunar lucent goddess with silver star-spun hair
Wrap me in your velvet cloak of constellations
Please protect my fragile heart... banish my despair  

For my hope, it grows colder in the cool night air  
I fear my dreams encroach upon near cessation 
Lunar lucent goddess with silver star-spun hair

Please rock away my woes as I say my prayers 
Don't let insomnia cause further frustration 
Please protect my fragile heart... banish my despair
Cast your moonlight upon me, so that I may dare 
Step out from this dark, deep, depressive damnation
Lunar lucent goddess with silver star-spun hair

Touch my soul with majestic moonbeam-fingers fair 
So I can once again feel free, feel elation
Please protect my fragile heart... banish my despair

Now I am rejuvenated through your grace and care 
Light's liquid love will afford me rehydration 
Lunar lucent goddess with silver star-spun hair
Please protect my fragile heart... banish my despair

© Debbie Razey 2015