Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2014

The Un.....tameable Shrew!!

Taming of the Shrew....well I promise you, to me, that is never going to happen
Although I wouldn't quite describe myself as a shrew,
I am more of an independent, strong-willed woman who's occasionally  combatant

To be tamed...not likely . Am I merely considered to be no more than a stupefied domestic animal?
What right has any man to be my master; what makes him superior?
My integrity, opinions, freedom of speech are, to me, held dear; valuable

Oh my...... look at him; his swagger! Oh wait.... he's coming over.......he's so fit!
"Hi....yes nice to meet you" . Oh he's so funny.....his voice is like velvet
Would I like a drink ? "Yes, whiskey please" (swoon). How would I like it ....umm....just as YOU like it!

Debbie Razey 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment